1. Simon the Sorcerer II(Old British point and click, addictive and extremly funny!) 2. Halo 3. Metal Gear Solid 1 + 2 4. Sim City 4 5. Command and Conquer (any) 6. Resident Evil 2 7. Silent Hill 1 + 2 + 3 8. Medal of Honor 9. Grand Theft Auto Vice City 10. Barbie Adventure.
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2003 10:35:18 GMT -5 by Ricky-K
1. Halo 2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 3. Dynasty Warriors 4 4. Chaos Legion 5. Devil May Cry 2 6. Resident Evil 2 7. Luigi's Mansion 8. Super Mario Sunshine 9. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem 10. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Post by Chickensoupcheese on Aug 19, 2003 14:03:56 GMT -5
1. The Secret of Monkey Island; 2. Sam and Max Hit The Road; 3. Simon The Sorcerer 1; 4. Lemmings; 5. Dancing Stage games (although why they didn't just release bloody DDR in Europe is beyond me); 6. Little Big Adventure 2 / Twinsen's Odyssey 7. The Curse of Monkey Island 8. Grim Fandango 9. Day of the Tentacle 10. Fear Effect
I strugged ^_^.
Currently in the player: Rhapsody - Symphony Of Enchanted Lands II: The Dark Secret
Post by ObviousDelirium on Aug 19, 2003 15:36:04 GMT -5
1) Unreal Tournament 2) Megaman Zero 3) Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec(if only I had a PS2 instead of playing at a friend's house) 4) Gran Turismo 2 5) Megaman X4 6) C&C Tiberian Sun(old but great) 7) C&C Red Alert 2 8) C&C(the original) 9) Guilty Gear(all of them) 10) Halo
Urgh,I had a lot of troubles deciding,cause I love all of them...so let's say that you can put them in any order,except for the case of Gran Turismo and Megaman games,cause I prefer Megaman Zero over X4 and I prefer Gran Turismo 3 over Gran Turismo 2.
Post by Liquid Rogue on Aug 20, 2003 11:19:44 GMT -5
In no paticular order.....
1) MoH Frontline 2) Battle Engine Aquila 3) Return to castle wolfenstein 4) C&C Tiberian Sun 5) Alter Echo (well, when it comes out. The demo was brilliant) 6) Dynasty Warriors 3 7) Dynasty Warriors 4 8) The Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers 9) Timesplitters 2 10) Metal Gear Solid 2
Post by TranceRolin on Aug 20, 2003 12:45:27 GMT -5
1) Duck Hunt. Shame on ALL of you, for none of you even put it in your lists! Ungrateful bastards! Hath you no honor to the fallen titans of games?!!
2) Warcraft. Ah, the good ol' days of having to build those fuggin' annoying roads just to expand your town . . .
3) Hungry Hungry Hippos. The greatest board game of all time.
4) Bubble Bobble. I am one of the few and proud that beat the entire game without using level skip codes like everyone else . . . Cheating bastards!!
5) War in Middle Earth. This old, old, old, old, old game is a classic, one of my favorites. The only versions I can find on the net are these even OLDER ones that can't even run in DOS they're so fuggin' old. I mean, come on, DOS 6.0 was the greatest OS ever cause it ran everything and it can't run these program versions cause they're too d**ned old! The worst part about the older versions? THEY DON'T SUPPORT SOUND!!! *cries*
6) That game on the back of the Honey Nut Clusters box. It's like 5 years old but I play it every time I eat Honey Nut Clusters. Cause that cereal r0x ur s0rry 4ss3s.
1) Americas Army 2) Metal Gear Solid series 3) Armored Core series 4) Unreal Tournament 5) Old Super Mario series 6) Sonic series 7) ISS Pro series 8) Tenchu series 9) GTA series 10) Gran Turismo series